Easter Love from NY&C

234 x 60 New York and Company Brand Logo


Sorry gentleman this post is geared toward the ladies, unless you are looking for an excellent gift, in that case keep on reading.

Did you know Sunday is Easter? Have you gotten your special new Easter outfit? Who says that just because you aren't five years old anymore, you don't get a new Easter outfit?

Anyone who knows me, knows of my love for New York & Co. 90% of my wardrobe has come from the store. My husband happens to be one of the thriftiest people in the whole world, but even he is amazed by the deals I am able to get at NY&C. They send out the most fabulous coupons and have the best sales. Now let me tell you about their clothes...

One of my friends said it best, "they actually use cloth in their clothes." They are real clothes made for real sizes and shapes of women. You know the shopping dilemma, you want to look young and stylish, but the only clothes in the department store that fit that bill are in the juniors section and those clothes would be great if I only desired to dress ONE of my thighs.

I had decided yesterday that I was going to to talk about New York & Co., then this morning I found a notification that they are offering one of their hot deals this weekend. Obviously, this post was meant to be. Now through Sunday everything is half off and free shipping on orders of $65 or more. Seriously, that is $130 worth of clothes for $65!!!  I'm going to start my shopping spree in their Sale Section for even more savings. To get this awesome deal enter promo code 1903 at check-out.

Here are a few of the things I'll be ordering:



You have to admit, those things are ca-ute. Can you believe the jeans are on sale for less than $16, half off that makes them less than $8? Cheap, cheap, cheap!

I'm especially excited that I have gift cards in my wallet (I've saved them since Christmas) that are almost enough to cover my $65.


When you shop New York & Co., please use one of the links on my page to get there, by doing so The Common Cents Home gets credit for the referral.


Shop The Latest Trends from New York & Company - Click Here

Don't forget to use Promo Code 1903 to get the killer deals!

Photobucket

Thursday: Making The Easiest Homemade White Bread EVER into dinner rolls