Easy Mock Chili Recipe


This is one of my favorite recipes. It is a "very" recipe. Here, I'll break down what that means...
  • VERY easy
  • VERY healthy
  • VERY fast
  • VERY tasty
  • VERY inexpensive
  • VERY low fat
  • VERY high fiber
What's not to love about that, right?

Easy Mock-Chili Recipe
1 lb extra lean ground beef
1 can rinsed and drained pinto beans
1 can rinsed and drained black beans
1 can rinsed and drained dark red kidney beans
1 can reduced fat or fat free chili
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg ranch dressing seasoning
2 cups frozen kernal corn
1/2 cup water

Brown ground beef, in a large pot. Drain any fat. Add remaining ingredients and heat over medium heat until hot and bubbly. Top with sour cream, onions, cheese or whatever your heart desires.

This makes a large pot of chili. I typically serve it one night with corn muffins and then again later in the week we use the chili to make chili dogs. I love 2 for 1 meals!

Photobucket

Wednesday: Lego Birthday Party


Photobucket