
I thought I'd do something a little different today and tell you about one of my favorite blog discoveries. I just recently discovered Trainer Momma and I'm hooked.
Mandi, a mom with three adorable kids is the Trainer Momma. She has a fantastic story about learning to manage her own weight and now shares her passion for fitness and healthy eating habits.
I am impressed with her "common cents" approach to food. I have acquired many great ideas from her Eat With Me posts and even more ideas from her Eat With The Kids posts. Wonderful, simple and healthy suggestions for kids snacks and meal ideas. I always love finding healthy, family tested recipes. I sent her an email a couple weeks ago asking for her recommendations concerning Protein Bars and she responded quickly and informatively directing me to a post of her's that answered my exact question.
Mandi also breaks down some of the science behind weight loss and explains metabolism, calorie counting and exercise in terms that are incredibly understandable. Best of all, she posts often, which is very important to me.
Check out Trainer Momma. She's my new favorite thing!