Favorite Things Friday- Mint Julep Masque


This stuff is awesome! And it is really, really cheap. Costing less than $5 for a giant tube that lasts and lasts.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque is a drug store product. I spotted it on the shelf and wondered if anything so cheap could possibly work. I was so hesitant that I didn't buy it, instead I came home and looked up reviews. Over and over the consensus was that it is amazing, so I picked some up on my next trip to the store. The first time I used it I was forever converted.

The masque is thick and green and has a minty smell. Because it doesn't have a perfume smell at all, so it would be completely acceptable for use by men and women and I am convinced that it would be fabulous for anyone. When you apply the masque the first thing you notice is that your face immediately feels cool and tingly. As the masque dries it tightens up on your skin. When removed with warm water after 15 minutes you will find your skin soft and refreshed. It shrinks pores and reduces swelling and puffiness. After using this product for 3 days I realized that almost every blackhead on my face was gone and my pores appeared significantly smaller. I believe it also minimizes the fine lines (aka wrinkles) on my face.

I have been using Queen Helene for a couple of years. Anytime I start to notice that my complexion is "troubled" I always realize that it has been a while since I used this masque. I resume use and within a few days it is clear sailing once again.

For the price, what do you have to lose. I love it so much I would choose it over the high price products, even if price wasn't a factor. Try it!

Photobucket

Monday: Wrinkle Releaser