Favorite Things Friday- SuperPool, SuperFun!


My favorite thing today is not super cheap, but it is a great option for many people. Three years ago we were given a Splash SuperPool. What an amazing gift to be given. This pool is easy to set up and extremely durable. It is the MAIN source of entertainment for our family all summer long. We love our pool. There is no way on earth we could afford an in-ground pool let alone the headache of maintaining a traditional pool... no thank you! But the maintenance on the SuperPool is super easy.

While we were very fortunate to get ours absolutely free, we often see them on Craig's List for less than $1000. I realize that is still a little pricey, but what a great investment for your family. Playing in the pool is exercise for the kids and helps them sleep like little angels at night that translates to a good investment in mom and dad's sanity. We cover our pool at night and being above ground it absorbs more heat from the sun. I enjoy that the water warms up to a tolerable temperature and I don't freeze getting into it.

If you are in the market for a pool, this is the one I would recommend. Keep your eye out, used pools are out there to be had.
Photobucket