Foaming Dish Soap



Remember when I told you about my Foaming Hand Soap? This is just a hop,skip and a jump away from that idea. You can use the exact same method to make Foaming Dish Soap. I use an ugly bottle that I bought at the dollar store, because in our home that dish soap bottle gets abused. It is used to clean up all of the yuckiest stuff, and there is no point in spending a couple extra dollars to get a nicer bottle.

Foaming Dish Soap will make your dish soap stretch further and you will use less water to rinse your dishes!

*Apologies for the picture. I forgot to take it early in the day when there was good light and by the time night rolled around I just didn't have the energy to fill the bottle, so this is the "as is" state that you would currently find my dish soap in!

Photobucket

Thursday: Fruit Snacks