This easy trick saves me a headache almost every time I bake! When measuring sticky things like honey or peanut butter (you know those things you need to measure if you are going to make some delicious granola bars) spray your measuring cup with cooking spray before filling. Even honey just slippy slides right out of there! This is such a simple little thing that saves so much energy and clean up later. I hate cleaning peanut butter out of measuring cups and it gets baked on in the dishwasher, but a spray before measuring eliminates that issue. I love any tricks that will make the baking/homemade process simpler and easier!
*As a side note, I baked up a batch of granola bars this weekend and substituted 1 Tbs ground Flax Seed + 3 Tbs water in place of the egg. This simple substitution makes them a Vegetarian Granola Bar Recipe and works great!
