Best Chicken Marinade Recipe

This recipe was given to me as a wedding gift many, many years ago. It is seriously delicious! I have made it so many times over the years, I have lost count. The recipe card for this one, though new when I was given it, is so worn and loved it looks like it could have originated in my grandmother's recipe box. It is my go-to chicken marinade recipe.

Thai BBQ Chicken Marinade
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tbs Lemon Juice
6 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp red pepper flakes
3/4 tsp curry powder

Combine all ingredients and pour over 4-6 chicken breasts. Marinate at least 4 hours and grill until cooked through.

This chicken is good enough to stand on it's own, but it also has an amazing flavor for chopping up and accompanying a bounteous salad. Go forth and marinate... you're gonna love it!

Photobucket